You might know him by many of his aliases such as Duma, Kaboom, Flippy, Frankenstein, one things for sure, he is pretty quick.
He is one of the few drivers representing the hosting city of Ndola, so…. no pressure!
His rallying timeline and milestones are as follows:
1. First Rally: 2014 Siavonga Pembe Milling Rally.
2. First Rally Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV
3. After 2nd rally upgraded to a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
4. October 2015 upgraded to a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
5. 2016 First Podium Win 3rd place Alliance Motors Rally
6. 2017 Entered Africa Rally Championship and Finished 4th Overall at the end of the season
7. 2017 3rd Overall in the Zambia National Rally Championship and 1st overall in Group B.
His best rallying experience so far has been the 2017 Tanzania Oryx Energies Rally and the 2018 York Rally of South Africa
His aim for the 2018 season is not to win but rather to go back to the basics and improve on his skills and techniques.
He emphasizes that slow is sometimes faster, driving cleaner and strategizing approach and setup is what he wants to focus on.
His aim for 2019 is to fight for the championship.
His last message is: “I may not be out to win the championship, but I’m going hunting, and I’m hunting Subaru’s”
“Take no prisoners, leave no survivors” – Logan’s Slogan
Catch him hunting Subaru’s this June 22nd to 24th 2018 at the GOMES Zambia International Rally 2018
LIKE, SHARE & STAY CONNECTED